Stockmans Bank offers a variety of deposit products to meet your financial needs. Whether you need a business checking account, a savings account for your child or a CD to earn some interest, we will help you find the right account tailored to meet your needs for today... and tomorrow.
Non-Interest Bearing Accounts
- E-ADVANTAGE CHECKING - Ask about our all-electronic accounts available for consumer and business use!
- REGULAR CHECKING - Available with paper statements, for those who prefer traditional banking.
- PREFERRED BANK CLUB - Membership includes various discounts, free services, and other benefits. Ask a customer service representative for details!
- BUSINESS CHECKING - Checking accounts for your business needs
Interest Bearing Accounts
- SENIOR ADVANTAGE - Ask about the account perks of being a Senior! Must be 62 or older.
- NOW ACCOUNT - Earn interest with our NOW account by meeting the minimum daily balance.
- SUPER NOW ACCOUNT - Ask us how you can earn even more interest with the SUPER NOW account by meeting the daily minimum balance requirements.
- BUSINESS INTEREST ACCOUNTS - Ask us how your business can earn extra cash with this interest bearing account!
- MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT - Call your local branch for details about our popular Money Market Account!
- PREMIER ACCOUNT - Maximize your interest earnings with an interest bearing Premier account. Call for details today!
- SAVINGS - A great way to stash away excess cash you may need access to, is to open a savings account! Call your local branch to find out more.
- JUVENILE SAVINGS - It's never too early to teach your children good savings habits! Our juvenile savings account is great for all youth up to age 23.
Certificates of Deposit
- Time deposit with a fixed term
- Earn interest, based on term length, which is usually at a higher APY than savings accounts
- Terms can range from a 30-day term to a 5-year term
- Early withdrawal penalties apply for withdrawals before maturity date
- Like other deposit accounts, CDs are FDIC insured
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY).